Thursday, July 24, 2008

A TRUE PAGEANT SISTER!!!! Mrs. Virgin Islands had everything available to everyone that any pageant girl would need on pageant night. Rosemary entered the room on preliminary night like a whirl-wind and informed us that she had all the accountrements that we might need, Q-tips, butt glue, hair pins, hair spray etc. She was there to assist anyone and everyone that needed it. Thank-you Rosemary you are a true pageant sister.



(Coast to Coast) Mrs. New York a hair dresser for 9 years gives Mrs. California help with poofing up her hair which like all of us had been affected by the 105' heat in Las Vegas.


Mrs. Oregon gets a hand poofing up her hair before going on stage.

Our opening number dresses were RED in case you hadn't gathered. There were some awesome red dresses to be seen. I have to tell you that I found my dress at Macy's; it was originally $179.00, it was marked down three times finally to about $20.00 or so dollar's when I added in my $20.00 Macy's gift card my red dress cost me about $1.27 in taxes!! I was so excited. We will were the same dresses for opening number on Thursday night.

No comments: