Thursday, July 24, 2008


OH MY ACHING FEET!!!! Forget about sexy, forget about glamorous, cute, looking tall, looking slender, forget about all of that, I am not putting heels on for rehearsal today!!!! I rolled out of bed this morning only to roll right to the floor, I can hardly uncurl my toes. Once again I will fore go breakfast to spend just a few moments lounging in bed and watching the today show. I only wish that I had some Epsom salts to soak my tired tootsies in. Flip-flops here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa!
You don't know me, but I just wanted you to know how much I have enjoyed your blogs! They are fun and informative and I LOVE to see what's going on there with you guys! I competed there in 2006!
Have a wonderful day and GOOD LUCK!
Be blessed, beautiful!
Kelly Pickens
Mrs. Florida 2006
www.myspace.com/kellyhaserpickens
www.kellypickens.com

Anonymous said...

I am having a blast reading your posts too Joelle! :) I remember when my feet hurt soo bad in 1999...can't believe it has been almost 10 years ago that I was in the very place you were competing for Mrs United States! Good luck at prelims...TRena