Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Me and My Miata

Miss Multnomah's Outstanding Teen, Mrs. Oregon, Miss Multnomah and Miss Portland before the St. Johns Parade

9 May 2009 - The Annual St. Johns Parade The theme of this year’s parade was “Great Moments in History," acknowledging Oregon's 150th birthday. The St. Johns Parade started at the corner of North Lombard Street and Burr Avenue. The procession will made its way down to North New York Avenue, and on to North Central Street. It was a beautiful day, the Rose Festival princesses were in attendance as were our beloved Royal Rosarians. Classic cars were in abundance. I was honored to be chauffeured by the one and only "Mr. Oregon", my love bobgoodwin in "Mia", my 1999 Mazda Miata.
I knew I traded that Lincoln Navigator in for a reason other than the rising gas prices. It was a fun day and the whole of the St. Johns community came out to support this wonderful event.

Mrs. Oregon gets a greeting from the 2009 Rose Festival Court

1 comment:

Buffee Ann said...

This is great! Keep updating, lady.