Thursday, June 18, 2009

29 May 2009 - Timeless Beauty Fashion Show - sooo....., I was in this really cool fashion show on this day. It was put on and held at the Eugene Country Club by the ladies of the club. The outfits that were worn by the models came from fashions over the centuries and were donated by the "Very Little Theater" in Eugene. We My favorite had to be the one from the 1980's, the women looked just like something out of Dynasty, it was awesome. I came out modeling for the 2000's, and actually wore my gown for the upcoming Mrs. America Pageant. They served us a wonderful lunch and all of the ladies really enjoyed the show, my mom even attended, but alas, I don't have a single picture of the event. I hope someone that was taking pictures will send some to me and when they do I will add them to this post.

No comments: