Thursday, June 18, 2009

30 May 2009 Oregon Festival Choirs at Eugene Saturday Market - On this day the boys (Exit 195) and girls (Aria) a capella branches of the Oregon Festival Choirs performed on stage at the Eugene Saturday Market. The pride and joy of my life young Master Ian is a member of Exit 194 and of course he was there. I asked Ian if he minded if Mrs. Oregon attended the performance he said, "of course not Mrs. Oregon is my mom, and I thinks she's pretty cool" (big smile). So Mrs. Oregon and her two favorite guys climbed into the family car (actually it's a truck) and headed for downtown Eugene. The performance was awesome and I'm not just saying that because my baby is a member, this is truly a talented group of young men and women. Peter Robb is the director and I am always impressed by what he accomplishes with these young people. Check out their website http://www.oregonfestivalchoirs.org/ofc/ and should you ever have the chance to see them in person don't miss it!

The crowd enjoys Aria













Yea, I'm with the "band"



























Director Peter Robb



Mrs. Oregon receives a complimentary chair massage

















No comments: