Thursday, September 28, 2006


A Pictures Worth - a thousand words, so they say. I was "flipping through some other blogs, ans noticed that not everyone is as "stuck" on photographs like I am. I guess photos just say it for me. I am not as eloquent of a writer as I would like to be, in fact I am not a very good writer at all or should I say author, but I think that I have a good imagination and good thoughts, but putting them on paper is another thing, perhaps that is why I use photos. Photographs give you the visualization that I cannot put into words. If I don't already have a photo on file, to express what I am trying to say, I will go out and take a picture, or look for one on the Internet. You know I was going to get a minor in photography while in college, I actually started on it, but I'll be damned if I could get through my Art History class! So I never got the minor, but I did enjoy my photography classes. OK I'm tired and have nothing more to say, so I'll look for a picture to apply to this post.....

No comments: