Monday, July 20, 2009













Long time Portland influencers Paul and Geneva Knauls (and oh by the way they've known me since I was about 5 years old)

Miss Black Oregon Chelsea Deloney




27 June 2009 - Good in the Hood Parade - is a multi-cultural music and food festival held annually in North East Portland and I am proud to say this year I was able to be a part of it. The great part was that I was able to make it a family affair. We decorated Bob's Toyota Tundra up, Ian sat in the passenger seat and Daniela and I sat in the bed of the truck with Blanche and Patsy, my two English Bulldogs. I saw people that I had not seen in years, it felt like "old home week". It's funny how I have been gone from Portland serving in the military for over 20 years, but coming home and becoming Mrs. Oregon has reminded how much I miss old friends and old places, my reign
has really been one wonderful moment after another.














No comments: