Sunday, July 26, 2009








6 June 2009 - The Portland Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade - The Grand Floral Parade has a rich, rich history and I am proud to say that I have been a part of it on more than one occasion as a participant and a spectator, walking and/or riding on a float and it is always a spectacle to behold. I love parades but none more than the Grand Floral, if I wasn't a participant or a street side spectator, I was watching it on television usually with my mom, I guess mom taught me my love for parades. So this year marching in the parade with the One More Time Around Again Marching Band as Mrs. Oregon America 2009, was really a treat. With Ian and Bob following along and popping up as various places along the route, I had a wonderful time walking with Miss Oregon Earth, Miss Portland and Miss Portland's Outstanding Teen. It was a truly unforgettable time.












No comments: