Sunday, June 03, 2007

I am such a slacker. I haven't been here in ages, now I turn around and the whole reason for originally publishing this blog is almost upon me again.....you remember the pageant! Mrs. Oregon America is just 4 months away. I have spent the last 8 months gearing up for it. Let's see I've joined Toastmaster's International http://www.toastmasters.org/ to hone my public speaking skills, I've been running my ass off, completed the Inaugural Eugene Marathon a month ago, have spent the last six weeks working out with a personal trainer (love you Jack), I have reached my GOAL weight with Weight Watchers losing a total of 30 pounds and I got braces put on my teeth!!! Can you imagine, this is the 2nd time around for that. I've even started on my wardrobe, I've got my gown, shoes and interview suit. I will be ready come October 6th 2007. Will you?

No comments: